Monday, August 16, 2010

When Life Makes You Go To Work...

...waste time there writing new blog entries.

Today's images come from the Accessories department. Enjoy our frivilousness. :D


Can you guess the accessories in this shot? Maxi-dacks might... ;P


Oh wow, scarf-tasy. Some of you might have heard my rant about artist scarfs and why they're ridiculously amazing. Ridiculously. Soon I will dedicate an entire entry to them- but, now... Oh wow! Soft, pretty, must have!


The pencil bangle is soo awesome. I wish it was my idea. Now I shall just rip it off XD


Cute-tastic acrylic ring, with etching and what looks like paint. Cooooool.


This little bird necklace shows that being colourful is not criminal! Look at him stand out from the crowd! What. A. Babe.


This bag is by Ted Noten, one of my all time favorite accessories wizard. He encases live (read, not ALIVE)crap inside plastic and makes them into see-through handbags. USELESS see-through hand bags. Crap includes cocaine, pearls, diamonds, dead mice, t-bone steaks and guns!:O


For some reason I just like these. They're not particularly well made or all that original. But they are pretty.


Weird shoes are weird. These have a wood grain texture, which I think is neat. Reminds me of Bender's down-grade.


Lace! It's a new obsession of mine. Well... not NEW. Just revived. I want this headband. Maybe I will make it?


There is something about octopi that I just like. Especially their suckers. o.O


Aaand, I don't know what these are. But I WANT them to be brooches. Hooow cool.

Ok, i get paid on THURSDAY. Must. Not. Spend.

<3 Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment