Monday, August 16, 2010

The No. 1 Solution To Crankiness:

Buy more pink.




Hooooow hot is this skirt?? I saw one similar on the front of one of the newspaper inserts at work today and not I really CANNOT get it out of my head. Tacky, yes. Happy-making, hell freakin' yeah. Imagine them with suspenders... XD


Pink Freud holding a sausage dog?? Come on, smart jokes are tres hilarious! If I had this painting on my wall in my art studio I'd be too busy grinning to actually make any of my own art.


Pink is not just for glam! This little outfit reassures me that pink is for every time of day (though a little more subtle than lipstick pink, no?)


Married with hot pink heels... Someone out there has my kind of sense of humour.


Mmmm. I'm unsure of this one... Maybe because I know it'd never fit me. *sigh* But the awkwardly adorable girl is will cheer me up instead. :P


These. Shoes. Are. Amazing. I want them, please. They will cure the blues better than a sugar high and 5-year-olds. : D


And, of course, if you wear pink you need accessories to match. This bag is pretty sweet, even if it won't hold much more than cash and a lipstick.

So, feeling better? We could always don tutus and eat strawberry ice cream as well, if you want. I know I do.

Anyway- adieu, adieu, wear pink and be merry- <3 Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment